Rough Night is a rough choice

“Oh yeah! Scarlett Johansson” I said as I looked at the available movies on the redbox’s selection screen. I’ve first seen Scarlett in “Lost in Translation” the opening scene where she wears see-through panties, love that scene, and I think of it everytime I see Scarlett Johansson.


That one


Lost in Translation was a wonderful journey, but Scarlett Johansson has made lesser movies also. One of them being Rough Night.


I’m familiar with zaney girl comedies and, kind of, knew what I was getting myself into. It was my girlfriend's birthday and I consented, it was a free Redbox movie after all.


I recognized the attempt to make an all-girl version of The Hangover so I hung in there pretty well. The Hangover was funny, but they had Zach Galafinakis, some huge shoes to fill for Jillian Bell, who is technically funny, but she’s no Zach. Perhaps the fact I own a penis is what’s getting in the way, but I didn’t laugh at any of her jokes, and neither did my girlfriend (she has no penis).




Scarlett! What did you do to your HAIR! Guys, remember when Scarlett Johansson was named GQ’s Sexiest Woman Alive? That was before this hair and makeup team turned a hot lady into a Hillary R. Clinton lookalike. The one thing I wanted to see this movie for was taken from me by whoever cut her hair and gave her wrinkles!


Anyway, the girls go to Miami and run into some trouble. They try to hire a stripper in Miami, a simple task that this group of females somehow messes up. They work pretty good together and most of their plans are solid but fall through for like, the most stupidest reasons.


Dump a body 100 feet from the beach? Guess what? It washes up?
Oh those guys you trust right now? Guess what? Their “Armed and Dangerous” pics are on the TV for like 5 minutes with no sound.
Getting away with murder? Guess what? You’re all women. You lose. Luckily one of you has a pussy of a boyfriend come to your rescue, but through no virtue of his own, except the fact that he’s helpless without you, Scarlett Johansson.

Don’t pay a nickel to see this movie. The jokes are all old or bad and Scarlett looks like Hillary Clinton. Furthermore I don’t see how anyone could enjoy something like this constantly painting women (as a group) at most stupid, or at the least incompetent. It’s almost like Malcom D. Lee was trying to make a movie about Hillary Clinton trying to get away with murder. It’s stupid. Don’t see it.

Comments