The Veggie diet day one

Not so bad. I had some yogurt, eggs, and fruit for breakfast, and was just fine. The bacon on the line did look and smell amazing but the little sausage links looked like small uncircumcised penises so they weren't hard to pass up. I did notice a drop in energy but I think it was due to my running the night before and staying up most of the night fighting on the phone with my beautiful wife. Lunch was cheese tortellini and apples, yup they make vegetarian MRE's (meals ready to eat). Not the best food but, it stops the hunger, and no meat.
I asked Skitz about lunch, to learn he had steamed veggies, carrots, and lettuce. He said he felt fine at first and then a couple hours later his stomach was like "GODDAMNITI'MHUNGRY!" He was fine though.
At dinner we skipped the hot-dogs (more penis shaped food) and the fish (fish) to eat more veggies. So far the worst thing for him is to see the delicious meats, and smell their juices, but walk away with rabbit food. He says he can feel the fat burning from his belly. At first I was like "what the fuck? How can a person feel that?" Then I had the same sensation. It wasn't fat burning though, my tummy was growling.
I know at this point, tomorrow will test our will, and it won't get better soon.

Comments

Popular Posts