The Veggie Diet Day Three

Today is going grrrreat! I get all my stuff done early and never feel tired. I got energy out the yin yang and my gas has almost stopped all together except for a few squeekers now and then but even those don't stink. So yeah I said it, my shit don't stink. . . much.
Skitz is loving the energy too. We've both been more active. Lunch was cool cuz this lady behind me was watching as I stacked more and more fresh veggies on my plate. I think she was impressed. Another drawback or benefit was ALL THE CHEWING! I think I burned an extra thousand calories (see? benefit!) just chewing all those leaves and beans. I got Skitz to try the chick peas but he said they made him wanna throw up. He also ate some mushrooms because "this girl told me I should eat mushrooms"
We went to a brief today and I wasn't sleepy like usual, I was awake and bored and HUNGRY! Skitz says all he can think about is sausage and burgers and shit. I wonder how long you'd have to go without before you stopped feeling like you could eat a whole side of beef with bacon at any given moment.
Dinner was the first meal at the base and Skitz was saying things like.
"This meal will decide if this diet continues" so I was forced to be a great friend and remind him that he could eat all the meat he wanted, BUT would have to skip breakfast the next morning. When we got in the building I pointed out the fact that there was a salad bar. Skitz was not enthused. Not until he saw that they had pasta. Then he exclaimed.
"THEY GOT PASTA! We can eat PASTA!" Needless to say we ate pasta and since we skipped the meat the dude gave us extra PASTA! Also we got to go back to post and take real showers so it was a good day.

Comments

Popular Posts